Rules & Regulations
Breaking any rule can result in your team's immediate removal from the game without a refund.
- No running or climbing is allowed.
- No food or drinks allowed in the room.
- Be mindful of your physical movement and please take care of yourself and each other and respect the physical space.
- Do not move, pick up or pull on any furniture.
- Listen to the staff. Unruly groups will be removed from the game and The Highball without a refund.
- In case of emergency or if you would like to end your game, you can do so at any time by using our safe word or pushing the emergency button located in the room. If anyone on your team voluntarily ends your game without the consent of the group, there are no refunds. Please be sure your team is unanimous before ending the game.
- Do not force any objects in the room. If it doesn’t open naturally it is not going to open by force.
- If it’s taped or nailed down, do not remove it.
- Be exceedingly careful with any fluids you may come across in the room.
- Don’t write on anything that you aren’t explicitly instructed to (including yourself or others).
- No outside tools or resources, this will automatically end your game (plus nobody likes a cheater, even the Devil).
- Please leave everything you find or use IN THE ROOM. You will be asked to empty your pockets before you leave. Please respect that we need to reset the room for the next group with all pieces intact.
- NO SPOILERS! Please keep your experience between you and your team. Let others experience the puzzles and surprises for themselves.