Celebrate Austin's parks and the season of witches with this second annual special screening of Hocus Pocus benefiting Austin Parks Foundation!
Much more than the typical Movie in the Park, this event is a true Halloween Spelltacular featuring:
- A Pre-Movie Halloween Dance Party
- Broom Race
- A Witch's Cauldron Photo Booth
- Food Truck Courtyard
And the whole party is BYOB, so feel free to bring anything in your cauldron that you'd like to enjoy!
Before the movie we'll host a costume contest with special prizes for child and adult categories, and have a virgin light our black flame candle. Once the flame is lit, sit back in the comfort of your own
grave chair, and get ready to enjoy HOCUS POCUS on our giant outdoor screen! There will be plenty of spooky surprises in store so come ready!
Doors : 5:30 pm
Movie Time: Starts at twilight (7:00pm-ish)
$20 - Adult admission ticket
$5 - Child admission ticket (4-17)
Children 3 and under are free.
What you CAN bring:
- Beverages of any kind
- Outside Food
- Folding Chairs & Blankets
What you CAN'T bring:
- Styrofoam or Glass
- Event will occur Rain or Shine. In the event of severe weather we will postpone or move to an alternate location, and all ticket holders will be emailed by 12p on the day of the event.
- You can use Cap Metro's trip planner to figure out the best way to Palm Park: https://www.capmetro.org/planner/
- This is a fundraiser for the Austin Parks Foundation so come out and enjoy nature as we settle into the spooky season!
|Thu, Oct 26||Austin||TX||Palm Park||Buy Tickets|