Alamo Kids Club Prize Book Rules
February 1, 2019-December 31, 2019
- Alamo Kids Club Prize Books can be picked up at an Alamo Drafthouse location or printed from the website. Alamo Kids Club Prize Books will need to be activated online at drafthouse.com/familyfun.
- The Alamo Kids Club Prize Book is valid for screenings scheduled between February 1, 2019-December 31, 2019. Purchases for screenings before or after those dates will not count toward prize earnings. Stickers can only be received the date of the show and can not retroactively be given for previously purchased tickets. There is no limit to the number of stickers that can be earned.
- Stickers and prizes are available only for children ages 3-13. Earn one sticker for each movie ticket purchased for a child age 3-13 at an Alamo Drafthouse location. Lap infants cannot earn stickers unless a ticket has been purchased for them. Adult admissions do not earn stickers (join drafthouse.com/victory to earn rewards!).
- If the ticket was purchased online, simply stop at the box office before or after your movie to get your sticker. The child and their card must be present to receive the sticker.
- Stickers are awarded to individual children, even if the ticket was purchased on their behalf by a camp, school, or other organization.
- An extra sticker will be rewarded for Honor Roll students. Children who have made Honor Roll may show a member of the Box Office staff their report card and get one extra sticker. Limit of 2 Honor Roll stickers per year.
REDEEMING STICKERS FOR PRIZES
- Participating children will be given a sticker and trading card during each visit. We cannot guarantee which design will be available during each visit. Limited quantity available for trading cards and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To redeem all other prizes earned, the child must present their Prize Book to a member of the Box Office staff.
- The staff member will place a sticker over the corresponding box on the Treasure Map (pages 4 and 5 in the Prize Book), initial that the prize was redeemed, and present the prize.
- Vouchers for Free Kids Popcorn, Free Kids Milkshake, Free Kids Meal, Admit-Two Movie Ticket Voucher, and Free Family Pack: Admit-Four Movie Ticket Voucher + $40 Food & Beverage Voucher can be used anytime before the expiration date of December 31, 2020.
- Cards from multiple children cannot be combined to redeem prizes.
- To redeem stickers for prizes, the original card must be presented. Photocopies, scans, and photos will not be accepted to redeem prizes.
- If a card is lost, the Alamo staff will issue a new card, but unfortunately will not be able to replace stickers already earned.
- If all 40 stickers are redeemed, a participating child may start a new Prize Book.
3rd Sticker - One voucher good for Free Kids Popcorn
5th Sticker - One voucher good for Free Kids Milkshake
8th Sticker - One voucher good for Free Kids Meal
12th Sticker - One Free Juice Glass
18th Sticker - One Free Admit-Two Movie Ticket Voucher
25th Sticker - One Free Kids Hat
30th Sticker - One Free Plush Character
35th Sticker - One Free Superhero Cape & Mask
40th Sticker - One Free Family Pack: Admit-Four Movie Ticket Voucher + $40 Food & Beverage Voucher
- Vouchers for Kids Popcorn, Kids Milkshake, and Kids Meal should be presented to your server when you order. vouchers may be used any time from when it is issued until the expiration date of December 31, 2020. vouchers are transferable and may be used by adults or children.
- Vouchers for movie tickets are valid for admission to any regular 2-D show any time from issue date until the expiration date of December 31, 2020, two weeks after release (for new releases). Passes are transferable and may be used by an adult or child at any participating Alamo Drafthouse location. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Passes must be redeemed at the Box Office and may not be used to purchase tickets online or through a third party provider like Fandango. We recommend checking drafthouse.com to see if a specific show has seats available and encourage guests to arrive at least 30 minutes before showtime. Visit Drafthouse.com/Family for latest movies and showtimes.
Celebrate Reel Film Day at THE AGFA HORROR TRAILER SHOW
Help support the American Genre Film Archive (AGFA) – the world’s only 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to preserving the legacy of genre films.
About last night… (at the 2020 Academy Awards)
It was Bong Joon-ho and PARASITE's night. Check out the results from the 2020 Academy Awards as well as our Red Carpet Challenge contest.