THE WORLD’S END Pub Crawl
|Starring||Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Martin Freeman|
21 and up. No one under 21 admitted.
In honor of Edgar Wright's pub crawl sci-fi epic THE WORLD'S END the Alamo is putting together their very own Austin pub crawl.
Now, in the film our heroes are trying to get to twelve pubs in one night. We can't do that. There are laws and common sense that hinder us from even attempting doing such a thing.
Our compromise is to hit up three downtown area bars that have the best and most extensive choices of premium beer in Austin. With that in mind we've chosen The Ginger Man, Easy Tiger and Chicago House.
1. Meet at 4pm at The Ginger Man. THE WORLD'S END T-shirts will be distributed to all participants. A beer will be served to everyone.
2. At 4:45pm we leave, walk to Easy Tiger. When we get there another round of beer will be served.
3. At 5:45pm we leave and walk to Chicago House. Again, when we arrive another round will be served.
4. At 6:45pm we leave and walk to the Alamo Drafthouse Ritz and sit down for a screening of THE WORLD'S END.
5. After the movie everyone will be given a "THE WORLD'S END Pub Crawl" pint glass.
***Remember to be safe and responsible getting home.***
Your ticket will include:
1. A WORLD'S END t-shirt
2. A WORLD'S END Pub Crawl Pint Glass
3. One beer at each bar we go to (feel free to purchase additional drinks on your own if you want)
4. A screening of THE WORLD'S END