ELF QUOTE ALONG BENEFITING LOCAL FIRE VICTIMS
|Starring||Will Ferrell, James Caan and Bob Newhart|
At least 60 people lost their homes in fires early Thursday morning in neighborhoods near the Alamo Lake Creek location. The victims included six Lake Creek employees.
Please join us for a special encore screening of our beloved ELF Quote-along to raise funds to help our neighbors. We have several ticket levels available (the higher your ticket price, the better your karma).
We're hosting a massive silent auction to raise additional funds, starting at noon on Sunday at Lake Creek. The auction will close when ELF starts at 10 pm. Winners will be announced by 10:30 in person and on our website. Items not claimed by noon Monday will be offered to the next highest bidder. Cash, checks, and credit card donations will be accepted.
Silent auction items Include:
- Mondo posters: Gold varient of the Tyler Stout Star Wars Set (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and REVENGE of the Jedi) (minimum bid $1,500)
- Mondo poster: Olly Moss' Lord of the Rings
- Free Rolling Roadshow rental
- Free private pizza party/screening at the Alamo Drafthouse
- Baseball bat signed by the Office Space cast
- VIP Tour - Shiner Brewery
- VIP Tour and Tasting - Thirsty Planet
- Framed Caddyshack poster signed by Bill Murray, Rodney Dangerfield, and Chevy Chase
- Mounted Vampires Assistant poster signed by John C. Reilly
- An evening at Midnight Cowboy for four people
- Two giant Fessik bottles of Princess Bride wine signed by the artist and Prince Humperdink
...with many more items to come!
Can't make it to the event? Make a tax deductible donation through the Austin Disaster Relief Network: http://tinyurl.com/c6y4mmx
For questions, please contact email@example.com for details.