|Director||Joel Coen, Ethan Coen|
|Starring||John Getz, Frances McDormand, Dan Hedaya, M. Emmet Walsh|
Dessau Hall - Joel and Ethan Coen’s seamy redneck noir (and their directorial debut) was shot on location in this landmark Austin music venue, which doubles as Marty’s bar in the film. Over the years, Dessau Hall has hosted the likes of Glen Miller, Tommy Dorsey, Hank Williams, Ernest Tubb and a young Elvis Presley.
- Admission is free and first come, first serve
- Facebook RSVP does not guarantee admission
- Bring your own seating and arrive early for good spot!
- All screenings are 35mm and will be preceded by a reel of vintage themed 35mm trailers
- Food, drinks and beer will be available at the screening, and no outside food or drink is allowed
There will be a BLOOD SIMPLE Afterparty inside the historic Dessau Hall featuring live music by The Derailers. The party starts at 11pm and although the outdoor screening of BLOOD SIMPLE is free, admission for the party is $5. You can purchase your ticket for the BLOOD SIMPLE Afterparty in advance by clicking the ticket link on this page.